Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Mexico Memorial Photos

Our incredible nephew, Jason Estrada, who was my lifeline during Gene's hospitalization, visiting him almost every day, took these incredible photos of the New Mexico Memorial. For those of you who've not been to the farm, you'll get a glimpse. Although you may not know all the friends and family, his slideshow captures the essence of a beautiful ceremony. You can download or add to it or just view it. Thanks, Jas! Patty Dana just sent more so I'll be adding a link to those as well, or combining, but here is a first look:

1 comment:

  1. Gail,
    what a wonderful celebration of Genes life you had, thanks for sharing the farm photos so I could see the tree that he needed to sit under & eat his apple..... I am sorry I could not make it last nite, but I think of you both often, he was a terrific teacher & I am privilaged to have cared for him & learnt from him during his time at Green. Your photos show the many hearts you have touched in New Mexico, please know that you & Gene have also changed lives here at our hospital... I hope to be a better teacher from the words of wisdom Gene shared with me!
    take care, jenn byrne

    ReplyDelete